What an exciting day today is! I recieved a text at about 7:30 a.m. from my best friend Kristin. Her little guy finally decided to make his grand entry into this world! I am so excited for her and her family and I can't WAIT to see pictures of little (9lb) Makai and to talk to Kristin and see how things went!
Then, about an hour later...I got a text from my brother in law. It was a picture...but my phone doesn't recieve pictures. Anyhow...My sister in law Teresa gave birth (via c-section) to a little boy this morning too! I don't know any stats on my new nephew....but hopefully I'll get to see him soon and find out all that fun stuff!
Two babies in one day! How fun is that!
There's also another little baby to tell you about. My sweet cousin Carrine who lives in Utah just recently found out that her baby (who is due around the same time as ours) has a congenital heart defect. (Those three words make my heart sink to my toes and a lump come to my throat.) The preliminary diagnosis is tetralogy of fallot...click HERE for a simple explaination of what that is. She will be having a fetal echocardiogram and meet with a genetic counsler on Jan. 5th...she will get some more definate answers then, I hope. I know that this is going to be a long journey for them and hope that you all will remember her and her family (hubby and 2 little kiddos) in your prayers. I also know that prayer, along with fasting is a wonderful tool our Heavenly Father has given us and if you are able to fast, they are a family that could really use that extra strength from above that it would provide them.
Oh...just got another text (Brandon's not gonna be happy...we don't get free text...but what can you do? Get a texting plan maybe?) My little nephew is 9 pounds 5 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long! Definately a Flake baby! (bet she's glad she didn't have to push that guy out!) Don't sure on the name yet though. They all (mom, dad and 6 other kiddos) have names that start with "T"....so I am interested to see what they name him! I vote for Tarzan! ....hey why not!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Yay, the newest Peterson is here!!! So sad that I can't go see him yet because Chloe decided to get sick!:( But no worries, soon I will be attacking him with my camera!! :)
Poor Carrine. She and her family are in my prayers!! I pray for a miracle with modern medicine. Congrats on another nephew. Oh, and sorry brandon--I won't text anymore!
Post a Comment