Wednesday, December 16, 2009


"What all of us long for in our hearts, at Christmastime and always, is to feel bound together in love with the sweet assurance that it can last forever.....It is through the Savior’s life and mission that we have the assurance that we can be together in love and live forever in families."  (Henry B. Eyring)

To read the whole article go HERE.

I think about Mary, the mother of Christ...as she peered down at her perfect newborn baby boy...I am certain she knew that He was not just hers....but did she know what He would go through....for us....for her? I imagine that "Silent Night" was filled with silent tears streaming down a mother's face as she cradled her child in her arms and wondered..... 

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Such a nice picture. I love your words. I wonder what it was like for Mary that night too. Thanks for posting this and giving me a chance to just sit back and reflect...I needed that. You're awesome.

Michelle said...

Yes, you are awesome!!