Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Already!? Then Christmas...then New Years...then the little feelings of disappointment that the holidays are over.

I LOVE this time of year! I love every little thing about it...I love the traditions that Brandon and I carry on from our childhoods for our kids and I love the new ones we have started for our little family! I love shopping, I love decorating, and even though I sometimes dread it, I love baking and taking goodies to our family and friends. I love watching my kids get more and more excited as Christmas day draws nearer. I love talking to them about the birth of our Saviour and even more, I love hearing them talk about Him. I love the songs, the food, Christmas Eve at Brandon's parents house, watching the kids act out the night of Christ's birth and all the family singing together! I love Christmas morning...the enthusiasum from the kids... and wishing there were just one more gift to open. I love eating taquitos and tamales with guacamole on Christmas day. There's so much to love about this time of year. Mostly I just love being with my family and feeling so much love for and from them!

I hope you are all loving this time of the year too!

Merry Christmas to you all!

(yes...this is your Christmas greeting from our family this year...you know you love it!)

2 comments:

jill s said...

merry christmas!!!

i hope you got the card from me! :)

Michelle said...

Yes, I do love it! Merry Christmas my friend...love you!!