I am sure that by now you are sick of the "play by play" of Weston's finger situation...but a couple people told me that they want to see what it looks like now.
This was the only pictures he wanted me to take...
I guess wheter or not his finger is looking better is debateable. It did seem to swell a little after I took his bandage off. But for the most part, I think it is improving.
added later: This morning while I was getting Weston dressed I told him that I would be carfeul with his "big finger". He told me, "It's not a big finger...it's a mountain...kids can climb on it." How can you not love that adorable imagination!?









3 comments:
Glad it is something that will get better. Poor little guy. It will be good to talk to that specialist especially for you next little one when they are 2ish
It does look a little better. I swear Weston is such a trooper! I am so glad you know what it is and that the Virus will just have to run it's course. I guess he must have had a small cut on his finger?! Anyway...I love the updates and can't wait to see him back to normal. I totally agree that his finger should be in a medical journal.
well thats good you at least know what it is. poor little guy. I have never seen or heard of anything like it. at least it is healing.
Post a Comment