I have 190 out of 802 pages read.Seriously...if you haven't started this book...DO...don't let the number of pages scare ya!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Anyone else totally tired and not feeling like blogging even though a million things have happened!? I have so much I should blog about for journal purposes....but I got a new book for Christmas (okay...I bought it for Brandon and I) and it's a good one. It's the kind of book that makes the laundry wait and eating seem unimportant...but what else would you expect from Gerald Lund?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Glad you are enjoying a good book. There is nothing better than a good book in the winter. Enjoy!!
i want to borrow it ...but it will have to wait until summer! i have too many school books to read! but i'll have the summer off! and who can resist Gerald Lund? he is the best writer EVER!
Post a Comment